The Orb Media Network (OMN) is composed of agenda-setting media brands from around the world who simultaneously publish stories researched and reported by Orb in order to present their audiences with fact-based, quality information on global issues.
By working in this way Orb and the OMN catalyze global dialogue on critical issues, focusing the attention of government, industry, researchers, civil society, and the public.
How It Works
Agenda-setting national media brands are invited to become Members of the OMN.
Members are granted access to
- the “Basic Package” of Orb’s content for three of the six stories that Orb will produce in 2018.
- may choose to access more stories in 2018 at an additional rate.
- may also choose to access Orb’s “Premium Content” to meet format or brand priorities on a story-by-story basis.
2018 Basic Package
Material for three Orb stories includes text, image, audio, video, and data graphics as well as
- access to our Social Journalism projects;
- Global Impact Report and regular digital webinars to review and
- an annual convening of members to discuss the coming year’s global agenda.
2018 Premium Packages
Members may purchase the following premium packages: Multimedia, Long Read, Radio Broadcast and TV Broadcast.
For More Information on Joining OMN
Please contact Molly Bingham, CEO MollyB@OrbMedia.org